Shikho is a Bangladeshi education technology start-up with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education. It has so far raised $6.5 million USD of international funding from global venture capitalists in Singapore and America, the highest for a Bangladeshi seed-stage startup and the highest in education technology for the country. Investors include education technology investment specialists Learn Capital from Silicon Valley, regional experts Wavemaker Partners from Singapore, the Family Office of Singtel Chairman, and local partner SAJIDA Foundation. Shikho aims to build a holistic learning ecosystem for a digitally enabled Bangladeshi student population, across primary, secondary, and tertiary education.
Shikho in the News:
- Collaborate closely with departments like Social Media, Public Relations, and Platform Design to align communication strategies. Effective teamwork builds a consistent brand image and voice across all platforms.
- Invest time in thorough proofreading and refining of content beyond standard review to meet the highest quality standards. Accuracy commitment ensures polished, error-free content.
- Develop the right tone by understanding the brand and audience. Adapt writing style and strategies as per evolving trends to stay relevant and engage the target audience effectively.
- Understand project briefs and engage with internal teams actively to convert objectives into compelling content, capturing the brand essence.
- Maintain top-notch quality for all copies, whether internal or external.
The Important Bits:
-Job type: Full-time
-Working Days & Hours: 5 Days a Week, Sunday to Thursday, 10 AM to 6 PM
-Department: Brand Marketing
-Reporting to: Deputy Manager, Brand Marketing
-Salary: Starting from BDT 30,000 (Can be negotiated based on Experience)
-Awesome working culture and ability to progress quickly within the organization