Shikho is a Bangladeshi education technology start-up with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education. It has so far raised $6.5 million USD of international funding from global venture capitalists in Singapore and America, the highest for a Bangladeshi seed-stage startup and the highest in education technology for the country. Investors include education technology investment specialists Learn Capital from Silicon Valley, regional experts Wavemaker Partners from Singapore along with the Family Office of Singtel Chairman and local partner SAJIDA Foundation. Shikho aims to build a holistic learning ecosystem for a digitally enabled Bangladeshi student population, across primary, secondary, and tertiary education.
Shikho in the News:
Bangladeshi edtech Shikho closes seed investment of USD 5.3 million
Shikho raises new investment from SAJIDA Foundation, international investors to expand reach and impact
Shikho: Transforming lives, one student at a time
Shikho making its mark on Forbes list
Shikho and its Founder, Shahir Chowdhury featured in Bloomberg New Economy 2023 Catalysts
About the Role:
Shikho is looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to help develop content for our Bohubrihi Skills & Professionals product and contribute as a technical copywriter. So, if you're passionate about changing the way we think about education, we'd love to hear from you!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content for brand audiences.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights to language that sets our users up for success
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Write original content, copies, captions, and provide other copy-based digital requirements which are compliant with the brand guidelines.
- Use SEO best practices to optimise digital content, ads, and other customer facing copy deliverables.
- Responsible for the Bohubrihi content development and technical copywriting.
You should apply if:
- You are experienced in Copywriting for at least 3 years specializing in Bangla and Technical Copywriting.
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline from a reputed university.
- You must be a tech-savvy person.
- You should have passion for working in an Ed Tech Company.
The important bits:
- Job type: Full Time, 5 Days a Week, 10AM to 6PM (or equivalent hours)
- Location: Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Department: Skills & Professionals
- Reporting to: Head of Business, Skills & Professionals
- Salary: Negotiable-based on existing skill sets
- Bonus: Two festival bonuses (each half of your one-month gross salary)
- Two days weekend
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying